‘ Stay well.. never feel alone..
- ..we are all in this together..
- ..call us on 0214873648 or email email@example.com..’
All Social Programmes and Events Cancelled until further Notice.
Check back for Updates
Latest News and Information
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Protection Measures at Westgate Foundation
We at Westgate Foundation wish all our clients, members, residents and friends, safety and protection during this very difficult time. Our services are now restricted in order to safeguard all. Our Centre building is closed to the public, and we continue to offer the following services:
- Phone support each day to all our Daycare clients
- Continued Meals on Wheels
- Extension of Meals on Wheels service to any older person in the community wishing to avail of the service
- Phone support for our Social and Active Retirement Group members
- Phone support to any older person in the community needing support
- Continued support from our Housing, Maintenance and Security teams to our residents
Westgate Foundation wishes all of our clients, members, residents, supporters and friends continued good health during these challenging times. Please stay safe and well and make sure to comply with Public Health Guidelines particularly around social distancing and cocooning. We miss you all and look forward to seeing everyone when its safe for people to come together again.
We remain contactable by phoning 021-4873648 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The most important thing for everyone right now, is to follow the government public health guidelines:
- Wash your hands properly and frequently
- Maintain social distance (stay 2 meters or 6 feet) apart from other people
- Reduce the number of people you meet
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Ring your doctor or the HSE helpline if you feel unwell
Important Phone Numbers:
HSE Corona Helpline:
Callsave 1850 24 1850 or 041-6850300
Alone Older Person’s Helpline:
Westgate Foundation Contact Number:
Privacy Statement - Westgate Foundation
Westgate Foundation· Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Westgate Foundation is a community based organisation providing an integrated range of services for older people including Daycare, Community Catering, Sheltered Housing, Transport, Social and Active Retired Club, Social Work and Counselling. Westgate Foundation employs a staff team of 60 people and also enjoys the support of many volunteers. It is a registered charity and limited company and is funded through service income, fundraising and government grants. Westgate Foundation is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. As part of our on-going commitment we have prepared this privacy statement to help you understand how we manage your personal information. What is a Privacy Statement? A Privacy Statement is a statement describing how Westgate Foundation gathers, use, hold and discloses personal information about you. What type of data do we hold and why do we hold it? We may ask for or hold personal information about you to support delivery of high quality supportive services and care. This information is given directly by you, healthcare professionals, family/relatives and governmental agencies and may include:
• Name, date of birth, address and contact details.
• Next to kin/relatives contact details.
• Notes regarding contact which we may have had with you i.e. appointments, meetings and home visits.
• Notes and reports about your medical, health and social care needs and wishes.
• Information from caregivers/relatives and health care professionals involved in your life.
• Personal sensitive information such as: religion/beliefs, financial, disability status, marital status, employment and recruitment related details and other personal sensitive information disclosed to us.
Sharing of data In an attempt to provide a high quality service to you, we may need to share information about you with others. Information may be shared with health and social care organisations, local authorities, and other supportive services on a strictly need to know basis and with your consent. We may also share information where we have a duty to comply with any legal obligation to disclose such information. Storage of Data All digital data is stored on computers which are password protected. Paper files are kept in locked filing cabinets. Mobile phone numbers are sometimes saved on business phones which are key code protected. Disposal of data It is recommended that files be retained for a minimum of seven years under the Data Protection Act, 1998. Your rights You have the right to view, amend or delete personal data Westgate Foundation holds about you.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Westgate Foundation Data Controller.
Who is the Data Controller?
Ms Julie Murphy CEO Westgate Foundation, West Village, Ballincollig, Cork
Phone: 021-4873648 Email: email@example.com